Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sigh...

My hours are winding down. It pains me that I must leave my fellow bloggers. Because in one hour I can't possibly do all the things I must do. So I must plan a schedule. Or take Davis's, which ain't gonna happen :P teehee I used bad grammer :] Anyways, as this will be my last post probably for a day or two, I should leave you guys with something special. But I'm not sure what just yet. Let me think...I got nothing xD oh well, can't say I didn't try. Hm. I really wish I could give you guys somethin' special. But I just can't :[

Well, I guess I'm off. I have a book to read, so I won't be too bored. And I may go back to the library Tuesday. I have a feeling I'm gonna finish this soon, even if I'm only on page 28. See you guys soon (hopefully)!

Cander, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment