Saturday, June 12, 2010

Home!

It feels good to be home! Birmingham was HOT!! You know the saying 'a kitty in heat'? Well I was a kitty DYING in heat! I have never sweated so much in my life!

Anyways, the track meet went ok. I'm goin' to regionals in Louisiana :] That's like in two weeks I believe. I qualified in the 4x1 relay and the LJ (long jump) and the 4x4 relay. Didn't qualify in the 100 meters, not that I care. I have to work on my 400 and the hurdles for next year anyway. Didn't make it in the 200 meters either. Never liked that race anyway lol.

Went to the mall today. I GOT A ROMPER!! I've always wanted one of those :] And what's so ironic, I was talking about them with a friend I think Thursday night haha. Then I got some sandles to go with it. I'ma look good for the summer xD

Bleh. I'm so sore. I feel like I'm 70 or something. My legs hurt, my back hurts, my sides and shoulders hurt. And I made it worse by fallin' asleep in the car on the way back. What I really need is a massage. I told my mom we should invest in one of those chairs lol.

I'm just glad to be back at home, in my own bed, away from all that heat I had to be out in. So I'll say goodbye now, because I'm still a lil' tired. Adieu!

1 comment:

  1. Wooh, I'm glad you're back. And rompers ARE awesome. Haha good luck in Louisiana by the way!

    ReplyDelete