Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gotta Love the Library

Woooo! Went to the library today to replace the crappy book I told you about :] found three interesting ones in fact. 'The Boys Next Door' by Jennifer Echols, 'Prom Kings and Drama Queens' by Dorian Cirrone, and 'Sleepaway Girls' by Jen Calonita. Reading 'The Boys Next Door' first. It's a romantic comedy lol. I'm over halfway through with it, so hopefully I'll finish it tonight. Then I'll start another one haha.

After library fun went to Trowbridge's and got ice cream with Mommy Dearest. Never have I been so long without the sweet taste of chocolate ice cream. It made me really hyper too xD

That's all I've got to say. Nothing else exciting happened today. Oh! Went and tried on the pants for our colorguard uniform today. Saw a sketch of the full uniform, AND IT WAS BEAST!!!! We get snap on tuxedo like thingies!! With the tie and stuff!! It made me feel good that I would be wearing a pimped out uniform B-] Teehee, ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment