Friday, June 4, 2010

Bleh

If you haven't noticed, I've changed my blog title. Now that I think about it, it's much more appropriate than 'Information Station'. Anyway, just got back from first Friday with Tosha, Lizzy, Katrina, and Kody. I had fun, even though I didn't get to stay very long. One of Vashti's (Lizzy's younger sister) friends, I don't know his name, randomly hugged me. That kid's hat was cool haha. Tosha went ahead and bought me an early birthday present. A book called 'Nature Girl' by Carl Hiaasen. It was just 50 cents lol. Hopefully I'll like it. I was in need of a book anyway.

What I'm really posting about is my dad. He says all I do is spend my time on my laptop. Sure, it's true, but there isn't anything else to do in this boring house of mine. So starting Monday, I only get an hour a day on my laptop. I ask you, what can you possibly do in an hour? Nothing, that's what. But I'll make him regret it. Because without my laptop, all I'll do with the other hours left of the day is stay cooped up in my room, not socializing with my family. I do that everyday, but this time I just won't want to see them.

So I'm asking you to give me possible ideas as for what I should do in the long hours I won't be on my laptop. Because, I assure you, I will be bored as crap. So just comment below, all ideas are welcome. Unless they involve anything illegal, or things of that nature. :P

3 comments:

  1. DuhduhDavis's schedule of annoyance/insanity.

    9:00 - Wake up.
    9:05 - Nom a poptart.
    9:10 - Buy a drumset or electric guitar.
    9:30 - Play it. Mwuahaha.
    10:30 - Follow your parents around the house with a can of lysol, spraying everything they touch.
    11:30 - Run in to a wall repeatedly.
    12:00 - Order pizza, sneak it through the window, eat it, and tell the rents you haven't eaten all day.
    12:30 - Stuff as many things down your pants as possible. Try to dance.
    1:00 - Cling to your parents and tell them you're having anxiety attacks from separation.
    2:00 - Sit in front of your house and point a hairdryer at cars. See if they slow down.
    3:00 - Mop the lawn.
    4:00 - Make a tent in your room with bed sheets and blankets.
    4:30 - C.A.M.P.F.I.R.E.S.O.N.G. song:D
    5:00 - Invite a random guy off the street in and tell them it's your new boyfriend.
    6:00 - Lock all bathrooms.
    7:00 - Watch a scary movie and scream at the wrong times.
    9:00 - Make a pb&j sandwich and just eat a bite.
    9:30 - COMPUTER TIME
    10:30 - Call the house phone and order pizza.
    11:00 - Order pizza and when the guy comes, pretend you're delivering pizza to HIM and hand him the half eaten box you've had today.
    12:00 - Glue the food to the ceiling fans.
    1:00 - Sleeepppp. Do it again:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me like Davis has it covered. haha

    I haven't had an hour time limit since 5th grade ;)

    At least you don't have a timer on your computer.
    Wait... you don't, do you?
    Cause I do!

    My dad set it there. Jeremy and I have different accounts. Each has a time limit of three hours on weekdays and four hours on weekends. It also has a limit saying we can't get on past 8:00. So, if we use 3/4 hours or 8:00 p.m. rolls around, it logs us out.

    yep.
    April Hornbuckle
    Author of the blog Battle Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davis: Nice lol very nice XD
    April: No, my laptop doesn't have a timer on it lol

    ReplyDelete