Saturday, June 5, 2010

Random Updates

Please answer me one question. Why am I up this early? I asked my friend this same question about an hour and a half ago and he said it was because I was high. That's so not true :P But anyways. Good morning! Life is beautiful! XD

Felt like I should give you a morning update on some things. That book I got, 'Nature Girl'? Yeah. It sucks. A waste of 50 cents. Read chapter one and was like "This crap is...stupid." so I just gave up on it. Oh well, I'll give it to somebody. I want to go to BAM or the library today anyway.

Also another update. I have started a book! Woooo! Go me! :] Haven't figured out what to name it, though I am starting to work on chapter 2. And no, I am not the best writer, so if I ever post some of it up, don't be too harsh on me. For I will cry. :'[ Teehee, not really ;] But maybe I'll give you some info on it. Just a little. Cause y'all are so cool.

I call the school Alice Academy. It's a private school. The story centers around four girls, the main one being Skye Manson, who are all sisters. They have these powers (no, they aren't superheros) and they aren't supposed to let everyone know. Then this new kid shows up, Aaron Phoenix (love the last name :]), and tries to expose them. Well, mainly Skye. And they have to protect their secret yada yada lol. So there is your tid bit of info. I will bid you adieu. Adieu!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an amazing book(:
    I'll cut you a deal:
    I've been considering posting my book, Oliver Still, (at least what I have so far) onto my blog in sections. You know, by chapter or section.
    So, if you join me in the quest of book posting, I think it would be amazing(:
    Let me know what you think!
    Love ya,
    April Hornbuckle
    Author of the blog Battle Butterfly

    ReplyDelete