Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ahahah, Donkey

Just saw that Sherk: The Final Chapter commercial. I cracked up (again) when donkey said "If someone tooties that flutey, I GOT to shake my booty!" Best laugh I had all day :]

Ah, sadness! I forgot my phone this morning, so I wasn't able to check the time during church to see how much longer til we got out and I got food :P When I got home, I check my phone to see if I had any messages because ppl usually text me during church. Sadly, I had none. NOBODY LOVES ME!!! TT.TT haha, ok. Moment over ;]

More sadness. Tomorrow is the start of when I'm only on the computer an hour a day. Waaaahhhh! So unfortunatly, I won't be able to post as much. Quite sad :[ I will miss you all.

Didja see my Canderland playlist? :] I just hope it doesn't go away with future posts. I knew I should've put it as a side-toolbar thing. :P Oh wells. I'll just have to repost it, I guess. BYE!!! :]

2 comments:

  1. Oops. Forgot to mention that I've knocked out 2 of the 3 books I got yesterday at the library! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you should put your playlist as a widget on the side or bottom, like mine. That way, it won't go away with more posts.

    Sincerely,
    April Hornbuckle
    Author of the blog Battle Butterfly

    ReplyDelete