Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hmm..

Was looking on the Dashboard and it said I had eight followers. So I clicked to see who and I only counted six. Clearly there is a problem. Do you see it? Because I do haha.

Days have been going pretty well. I've been on the computer for about an hour now haha. Tomorrow leaving at 10 to go to Huntsville. For we have the state track meet at Hoover High School. I'm "busy" packing right now :]

Went to the library and got three new books :] Well, one I had started and never finished because I had borrowed it when I was staying with my grandmother. So I had to turn it in when I left. And one looks kinda boring. Hopefully it won't be. I mean, you don't out a cow on the cover of the book for it to be boring. :P

That's all for now! I think I'm taking my laptop with me. Let's hope they have Internet :]

No comments:

Post a Comment